1. By applying for a rebate in this program, personal information listed on your application may be subject to disclosure to requesting parties pursuant to the Florida Public Records Act.
2. Not all agencies participate in this program and not all program elements maybe be available in each participating water agency service area. Device(s) must be installed in the participating water service area in order to qualify for rebate.
3. Rebate amount may vary by water agency and may be limited to the cost of the device(s). The actual device cost does exclude tax.
4. Rebate amount and requirements are subject to change without advance notice.
5. Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to the availability of funds.
6. Tampa Bay Water Wise reserves the right to verify and inspect rebated devices. If a device installation cannot be verified, the applicant will be required to refund the rebate amount, including all associated processing costs. Access to the rebated device(s) must be provided.
7. A reduced water bill is not guaranteed.
8. Estimated rebate amounts may be incorrect if inaccurate or incomplete information is submitted during the application process.
9. Rebate applications must be complete and are subject to verification and review for accuracy, including all necessary documentation. Necessary documentation includes, but is not limited to, a copy of the purchase receipt and installation costs (if applicable). The receipt or invoice must include the make, model, model number, date of purchase, and proof of full payment.
10. Email addresses provided on the application may be used to communicate additional available rebates or programs.
11. Technology or device must meet the qualifications specified in the Incentive Criteria.
12. A customer address previously rebated through Tampa Bay Water Wise or its water agency programs may not be eligible to receive another rebate for the same type of device, unless eligibility specifically identifies inclusion. Tampa Bay Water Wise verifies past participation using the information provided in the rebate application and data provided through past programs. It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide accurate information (i.e. street name, unit/apartment number if applicable, etc.) to allow for proper past participation verification.
13. Applications must be created and submitted within 1 year of the purchase of a qualifying device(s) or measure(s).
14. Rebate applications expire after 60 days. All required documentation must be sent no later than 60 days from the online submission.
15. Rebate checks will become void 90 days after being issued.
16. Some devices or products may no longer be eligible for rebates.
17. Applications with a product purchased through a third-party website (eBay, Amazon, etc.) must be submitted with a receipt or confirmation identifying the item as new.
18. By participating in the Tamp Bay Water Wise Rebate Program, you authorize the release of your water consumption history from your water provider.
19. Disclaimer: Neither the Tampa Bay Water Wise Program, nor your local water utility or Retail Water Purveyor, or their contractors or agents, makes any representation or warranty regarding the devices eligible for rebates under this Rebate Program, including any hazardous substances that may be contained in the device. By participating in the rebate program, the applicant agrees to waive and release Tampa Bay Water Wise Program, the Local Water Utility or Retail Water Purveyor, and their contractors or agents, from any and all claims and causes of action arising out of the purchase, installation or use of the devices purchased in connection with the Rebate program. Any claim you may have based upon any defect or failure of performance of a device purchased by you should be pursued with the manufacturer or distributor.